Freehand nail art and I... are not friends. I do not have a very steady hand, and my excessive coffee consumption doesn't help any. But I saw some striper polishes on sale at the drugstore and thought I'd give it a whirl.






It kind of looks okay at a distance. I don't know if it's just me, but I found the striper polish very hard to work with. The brush got gunky and gloppy after a couple of strokes and the polish got thick in the bottle after a minute or so and required thinning three times to complete this manicure.





Anyone have any tips for working with striper polishes or brushes? (Other than practice?) How do you keep the polish from getting thick and gloppy from being open? How do you keep the brush clean enough to make fine lines? Is there a brand that's better for doing this kind of thing?



Essie Sand Tropez, Sinful Colors white striper

0 comments:

Post a Comment